Guided Camping Tours
with Bea & Christian Wieland
Would you like to spend day and night outdoors surrounded by the sounds and smells of Costa Rica’s beautiful nature?
Join us on a journey through this fascinating country. Our camping trips are a special kind of outdoor experience. In addition to the well-known tourist highlights, we also visit little known places and thus look more closely into the life, culture and cuisine of Ticos. We mainly stay overnight on private properties or small campsites, but also wild at the beach.
Local guides accompany us on trips into nature and share their knowledge with us. We enjoy traditional dishes prepared by locals or cook together in the camp.
We are ready to dive with you into the natural beauties of Costa Rica.
In cooperation with the experienced travel agency “Swiss Tropical Tourism”, we offer a new kind of group trip through Costa Rica. We travel in small groups with a car having a roof tent, which promises “pure nature”!
Traveling in cars with a roof tent. Nature is our luxury!
- We offer our guided tours in German and English. We travel in small groups.
- We are very flexible, tell us your desired dates and destinations.
- Private tours are possible on all free dates, with a tailor-made program.
- You can also book a 3 days / 2 nights starter package of accompanied camping, with planning of your individual onward journey.
- Tours by bus and lodges are also possible.
The language in our advertised group tours is German. Ask us for the same tours led in English.
Nature is our luxury!
Camping in Costa Rica – Our starter package
With our unique service for “Camping Newbies in Costa Rica”, we give you an easy start for your adventure, to discover this wonderful country on your own.
Travel dates as arranged
- We spend with you 3 days and 2 nights to show you how to handle the roof tent and camping gear
- We dive with you in the world of the Ticos. Let us become gourmet of their food and learn first-hand about their homeland and the rich flora and fauna of the region.
- We go shopping with you and we cook together.
- We plan the onward journey with you, give you lots of tips for activities and discuss the desired travel route and camping spots.
The package price for 3 days / 2 nights includes:
- Overnight stay at a pepper farm, including a guided tour of the Finca, dinner, breakfast
- Overnight stay at the Dähler family’s pineapple farm, including a guided tour and dinner
- Planing of your onward journey
Tour prices on request.
We can also arrange another program. I would be happy to tell you more about our offer and advise you on the choice of vehicle.
Vehicle rental is not included in the price.